11/16/09

introduction

Good day sir... good day fellas...
i'm here again... introducing my self... hehehe
Laughing ...
I'm Leah Ana F. Saavedra BSIT-IV... but still in third year standing... wahahahaha...
I expect this subject to be fun and fun and fun
Laughing ... and uhmmmm QuestionQuestionQuestion i'll do better this time QuestionQuestionQuestion hehehe...
and to our teacher, when i met him he was everything i expected
affraid ... as always... (superlative!!!)
the end...amping mo pirme...
_________________
-=♥yhang♥=-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://wucocubav.100freemb.com/ucacydi.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

listen...